Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thinking of you makes me SMILE



Yes, I have entered another sketch challenge. Sketches seem to get the creative juices going for me. This sketch challenge is from 2S4Y.  http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/2010/01/kazans-sketch-43.html
I have used paper scraps so I can not identify their origin. The flower was cut from a Sizzix die, Flower Layers #3. One Hero Arts stamp was used G5197. It was stamped with yellow ochre chalk ink by ColorBox, and then filled in with the coordinating Prismacolor pencil.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Nancy, these stripes and your card are scrumptious! Beautiful, beautiful colors! The sentiment is absolutely perfect, because I'm smiling big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card and I really adore the colors, really cheers me up and makes me smile BIG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cheery and bright card. I love the striped pp! Looks so nice. Great job with the layered flowers from the sizzix die-- I have that die and you've inspired me to pull it out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy! This card is adorable - I love this flower!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy - this card totally makes me smile... I adore it.... stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card Nancy. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!