Monday, December 19, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

December is my favorite month, and I love the the chilly, festive feel in the air.  This past year has been a struggle and an education for me. Whatever the future may bring, I hope and pray that I never loose sight of the wonder of this time of year.  It is cold, creative, colorful and spiritual. What more could you want.  I am full of emotions:  sadness, joy, memories, laughing, crying, friendship... and most important the future.

In January, I am so happy to be taking another online drawing class given by Carla Sonheim.
She is so inspiring, and I so desperately need to go to my inner creative space.   I am looking forward to the challenge.

If I do not post for a while, it is because I am being quiet and reflective. Something that I need to do from time to time.

I wish all of my creative friends a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy. I've been thinking about you lots during this holiday season. I know how difficult this year has been, and my wish for you is to have an easier, happier 2012. Sending many holiday hugs to you - Merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Nancy, you sure have had an eventful year, but that's what keeps us growing. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas - see you sometime in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to wish you and your family a Happy Holiday Season!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Nancy, I am sending you a warm Christmas wishes and hope the joy will last all year long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Nancy! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

    Thank you for your visiting and your gentle comment on mine the other day. I so appreciate you.
    Tomo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!