Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Keep Smiling

On Sunday January 22nd, my Mother passed away. I was able to be with her, and it was peaceful.  I will miss her, but I am so relieved to know that she is no longer suffering.  She was 92 years old and lived a long and full life.  It has been a difficult year for me, but God has given me the strength to persevere through this challenging part of  my life.   I wanted to share a picture of my Mother.  This photo was taken on her 90th birthday, and this is the way I want to remember her forever.  




Always remember to keep smiling....

9 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm pretty sure that she will be missed a lot. I pray that God be with you and your family. Smile :D Tenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sweet friend, I have you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Nancy, I'm so sorry. I know you've been preparing for this day for awhile now, but that doesn't make it any easier. Hold on tight to all those wonderful memories you have of your sweet mom. Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an experience we all have to go through, but it is still so difficult......I'm sending you hugs, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nancy - I'm so glad you were able to be with your mom at the end. As much as we can prepare ourselves it's still so, so hard. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry Nancy for your loss. Sending you prayer during this difficult time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Nancy, so sorry for this loss! But reading your words, I think you're very grateful for your mother's life. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy....I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear mother. Such a beautiful picture of her. Sending you hugs, TRace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!