Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thank You

I never have enough "Thank You" cards.  I was so delighted when I received this special addition "Thank You" set with my last order from PapertreyInk.
It was just the inspiration that I needed to make a few cards.
Hope you like...


I made three different cards from this lovely set.

Paper: PTI, K and Co, Grafix Vellum and a few scraps
Ink: Versafine, Vintage Sepia
Stamps:  PTI
Dies/Punches:  Die-namics, Spellbinders and PTI
Other:  Brass brads and PTI ribbon

I am also entering one of my cards in the
I was inspired by the vellum sentiment strip  Make It Monday #2.



Thanks for being my creative friends!

5 comments:

  1. Nancy, this stampset is gorgeous and your cards as well! It shows definetely your appreciation for the receiver of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three great cards. Love the striped background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely set of thank you cards. I love the touch of vellum and especially the little sprig from Turning A New Leaf as an embellishment. Very Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent thank you cards. Isn't this stamp amazing?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!