Saturday, March 10, 2012

Joyeux Anniversaire

Once again, the sun is shinning this weekend.  It makes me happy!  Spring and all it's colorful glory is very close!  I needed a birthday card for a friend of mine so I used the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger as my guide. I love this artsy photo.  The sentiment is computer generated, and like the trigger, I decided to use French.  The balloons were cut from a copy of the actual trigger.

Here is the Tuesday Trigger photo,  A is for l'abricot


Here is my card.....


Have a great weekend!

Supplies:
Paper:  Scraps
Ink:  Anna Griffin and Tim Holtz Distress 
Stamps:  HA
Punches:  Martha Stewart
Other:  Flower Soft ribbon and Ranger embossing powder  

6 comments:

  1. Perfect take on the trigger, Nancy! What a brilliant idea to make your pretty balloons from the actual photo! Love it! :)

    Even though we've had a very mild winter, I am so excited for the colors of spring too! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your anniversary card is so pretty, nancy!! great take on the inspiration photo! congrats on your shining the light award!!! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful card for your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet take on the trigger with the baloons and lovely lace in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nancy! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever you are! And it's a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!