Sunday, April 14, 2013

Thinking of You

Creativity seems to come and go with me.  I have been, once again, in a bit of a slump. And with that said, friends to the rescue!  My friend and co-worker, Jane, found these beautiful delicate cards in a thrift store and gave them to me for inspiration.  I am on it!  These birds are made of real feathers.  Aren't they exquisite?


I decided to use the April Hero Arts sketch for my design.


I tried to keep the colors muted with a pop of pink so I could showcase the bird.  


More birds to come......
Supplies:
Paper:  DCWV, Recollections card and scraps
Ink:  Color Box, Hero Arts, Versamark and Versafine
Stamps:  Hero Arts
Dies/Punches:  Nestabilities
Other:  Hero Arts Pearls

4 comments:

  1. Those birds are beautiful! Love how you used them for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Nancy! The birds are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such wonderful inspiration Nancy, love your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how wonderful that your co-worker found these & gave them to you! I've never seen anything like them--totally inspiring, for sure & you've made good use of the first one with your lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!