Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Easter cards for OWH

I have two cards today for the OWH Midweek Throwdown:  Easter.  I am so enjoying making Spring and Easter cards.  I guess I better get my "Spring" on soon because we are expecting another artic blast here in up state NY.  Oh well, I can only dream!  Since my recent move, I have not had a chance to make any cards for OWH, and I am so happy to contribute again!

Card number one..


Supplies:
Paper:   HA card and layering papers, and MMI
Ink: Vesafine and Top Boss
Stamps:  PTI
Dies/Punches:  PTI
Other:  Ranger embossing powder, and twinery twine.  I don't remember where the little girl image came from.  I have had it for years and have been waiting for the right moment to use it.  


Card number two...



Supplies:
Paper:  HA card, PTI and scraps
Ink:  PTI and Versamark
Stamps:  PTI
Dies/Punches:  PTI and Sizzix
Other:  PTI felt and MMI brad

I wanted to share a post from the OWH blog.   If you read it, you will understand why it warms my heart to make cards for OWH.  

5 comments:

  1. The first card is my favorite. I like how you cut those eggs out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are so pretty, Nancy! I love that you're creating springtime cards! Helps me feel warmer - very cold again here too! Sending hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Nancy!!! I just mailed a card out to you today:). So happy you and the dogs are settled in your new digs and that you are creating again! I have to smile as I read your post- making cards for OWH is something I've resolved to do this year! I always love to see your springy cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love these cards, Nancy! So glad you're settled in & back to making cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!