Sunday, March 9, 2014

Love those clouds

I have two cards today using my favorite stamp from Hero Arts, Clouds. I'm sure that you have heard me say this before, but I love this stamp.  It makes any card cheerful and fun. I usually stamp a bunch, and keep them ready for making a new scene.  Well, unfortunately, after my move I discovered quite a few of my ink pads were dried out.  And, of course, I needed a new cloud color.  When I saw this post from my friend, Robin, I loved the Hero Arts color she used, Soft Pool, and gave it a try. Incidentally, Robin makes the most adorable scenes!  Soft Pool is the perfect cloud color. Thanks Robin!



They are both rather simple, and I used up some of my scraps.  I will be sending these two cards to OWH.  I think they could be for any occasion. Oh, and by the way, when I ordered a bunch of new ink pads from Hero Arts, they sent this little gift.


How FUN is this!  I have been wanting to try the neon inks too.
Thank you Hero Arts!

Supplies:
Paper:  HA card and PTI
Ink:  HA and Versafine
Stamps:  HA and PTI
Dies/Punches:  Nestabilities and PTI
Other:  PTI felt

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for reminding me about that cloud stamp, Nancy! I'm going to go stamp a bunch to have on hand right now - love your cards today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both, Nancy! Those felt birds are so sweet! Sending hugs to you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy! Thanks for the sweet shout out- really made my day!! You're going to giggle when you see the card I posted today- I used the cloud bg too!!!!! I don't know what I would do without it as I use it on all my scene cards:). Your two cards are so sweet and make me long for the days when it will be warm enough to sit outside and watch the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy, I love these clouds, both cards are totally sweet!! You will have to let us know how you like the Neon inks!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!