Monday, July 21, 2014

Thinking of You

My card today is for the July contest at A Day for Daisies.  You are required to use one of their digital stamps, which I love, and make a circular card.  I haven't made one of these in sometime, but their adorable images always inspire me.  I also did some sewing.  Another technique I havn't done in a while, at least not on paper:)


Supplies:
Paper:  PTI and Neenah
Ink:  Versafine
Stamps:  ADFD and HA sentiment
Dies/Punches:  Sizzix, Nestabilities and Martha Stewart (the hearts are the negative space of a border)
Other:  Copics, sewing machine and ribbon from stash

3 comments:

  1. really sweet card, nancy... the image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Nancy, what a darling card! I love all the different details you've added, from the stitching, to the little hearts and gingham bow! They all add even more charm to that sweet image! Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card, Nancy! Love your stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!