Saturday, October 25, 2014

October 2014 Papertrey Ink Blog Hop


Hello friends!  The sun is shinning today in upstate New York.  It has been raining for a few days, and such a welcome sight!  I have a card for the Papertryink Blog Hop Challenge.  They had several color recipes and I choose this one.  Such FUN and cheerful colors for a Holiday card!


Of course, I had to use my new PTI Snow Globe die ....


The Friendship Jar fillers work perfect inside too!

Supplies:
Paper:  Silver scraps, acetate, PTI cardstock and foam board
Ink:  Versamark
Stamps:  PTI:  Sparkle and Shine and Friendship Jar Fillers
Dies/Punches:  PTI and Nestabilities
Other:  Silver sequins, Recollections glitter, HA gems, silver and blue embossing powders. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the hop!

17 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy, how clever to use the Friendship Jar snowman! He does work perfectly! your 'shine' is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling snow globe, Nancy! Love how you used the the blue, green and silver combo! Such a fun card! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy T - Very adorable snow globe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this card just makes me smile, nancy!! (I think we got your gloomy weather as it is now grey and rainy here in my corner of the world, lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this snow globe- it looks so great in the silver!

    ReplyDelete
  6. DARLING Card!!
    Happy Hopping!! :)
    Have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that color combo & your card is darling, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We were thinking alike! Both snowglobes, same color theme but I have a penguin and you have an adorable snowman! Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice card - love the snow globe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is such a super cute card, Nancy! The snowglobe looks wonderful with the beautiful colour combination and the fun shaker elements! Love the sparkly sentiment too! Hope the sunny weather continues for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. such fun, love this globe I can see lots of cards being made with it!! :) awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a fun shaker card! wonderful use of those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun is this?! I missed this hop, but I have the ingredients to CASE this one, Nancy, so thank you for the fabulous inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable shaker card! I'm always in awe of people who can make Christmas cards with nontraditional colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!