Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Life is Better with Friends

I have a card today for the  PTI Make It Monday Challenge #197.  Their challenge this week is to make your own foam stickers using die cuts.  This is such a great way to add dimension and get more use out of all your dies. I also just received a sweet card from my friend Lisa, and she included some crafting goodies.  The rosette bow was the perfect embellishment.
Thank you Lisa!


I am also using the current Mojo Monday Sketch #380.


Supplies:
Paper:  PTI
Ink:  Versafine
Stamps:  PTI
Dies/Punches:  PTI
Other:  Ribbon rosette bow 

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Nancy. Pretty papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab take on both the sketch and the MIM challenge, nancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Thanks for sharing!

    Anyhoo, I found your blog through a fellow blogger, and just thought I would stop by and say hi! It would totally make my day if you did the same... or better yet, keep in touch!! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, Nancy--love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful! Love the soft colors. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!