Saturday, April 25, 2015

PTI April Blog Hop

Good Morning creative friends!  I am happy to be playing along today with the April PTI Blog Hop Challenge!  I love the colors of the inspiration photo.  Navy and white and pink are just so fresh and fun!



My card....



I used an oldie but goodie stamp set, Garden Variety.  It was perfect for this challenge.  
Hope you enjoy the hop and all the inspiration.  
I know I will!

Supplies:
Paper:  PTI and October Afternoon
Ink:  Versafine and Memento
Stamps:  PTI, Garden Variety I and II
Dies:  PTI and SSS
Other:  Cuttlebug embossing folder and Copic markers on the flower pot, and mini clothespin from Michaels 

15 comments:

  1. What a perfect card for the challenge. I love all your detail Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable on the blue gingham! Always love using that set, it's so cheerful! So sweet the way you added the sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun to see this stamp set again (I have it, too, and it hasn't seen light in a long time!). I especially love it paired with the gingham! Well done, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card and perfect for a springtime challenge! I just adore this set and you've used it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, nancy...perfect take on the inspiration photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is lovely - if its got gingham I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at the gingham! Fabulous details and design! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww...what a sweet, sweet card! LOVE how you made your little milk glass vase for the flowers...it's just perfect! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nancy, what a darling card.
    Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card, Nancy--love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, Tracy, you've really got all the details covered on this one! From the gingham to the white vase to the sentiment clipped on, and garden tools tied together, you nailed this challenge. And thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, so pretty....love the set you chose! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, and such a perfect interpretation of the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Way to play, Nancy! I love how you mimicked the table setting so effectively! If I tried this, it would look like a 3-year-old set the table!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!