Monday, July 27, 2015

Merry Christmas Monday

I am joining the current Merry Monday Christmas Challenge #167.  I seriously need to start making Christmas cards.  Their requirement is using hearts.  I used this very old stamp from Michaels.  It was marked $0.99.  I framed it using a PTI stamp.  Perfect size!  I also added falling "snow hearts." Such a fun challenge!

My card....


Supplies:
Paper: HA card, PTI vellum and card stock
Ink:  Versafine and Versamark
Stamps:  Canadian Maple, PTI and HA
Dies:  PTI, MFT and SSS
Other:  SSS stencil, Mother of Pearl Modellier Creme by Viva, Ranger gold embossing powder, SSS sequins and Prismacolor pencils

10 comments:

  1. Cute card. I like your heart stamp. Isn't it amazing how old stash can be used sometimes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty image and you've framed it beautifully! But those falling "snow hearts" stole my heart! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too - the little hearts was practically the first thing that caught my eye! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love all of those little snow hearts!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, Nancy! Love the framed image and all the wonderful hearts! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Nancy: What a pretty card, the hearts frame around the sweet image of the sleigh looks darling, the snow hearts stole mine, simply gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with Merry Monday.

    Maria Rodriguez
    www.swimbikerunandstamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute!! I love the gingham with the Christmasy scene and the teeny hearts in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to use your bargain stamp, Nancy--love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it too, I miss making Christmas designs!! :) PS: there's nothing better than a 99 cent bargain! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!