Sunday, May 29, 2016

I'm Tweet on You

My card today is for the current Wednesday,  MFT Sketch Challenge #282.
Here is their sketch...
And here is my card...


Now that I am becoming more proficient at ink blending, I think I am in love! I used this fun Die-namites "Birdhouse Branch" die along with two ink colors for the background.  It made the perfect setting for MFT "Tweet on You" birds.  I am also entering my card in the current Wednesday SSS Challenge "Anything Goes."

Supplies: 
Paper:  Neenah
Ink:  MFT, Avery Elle and Versafine
Stamps:  MFT
Dies:  MFT and Die-namites
Other:  Copic markers and glossy accents 

7 comments:

  1. What a neat technique and super fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darling, Nancy! I love your brightly colored birds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, Nancy! The inked background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute, fabulous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet and pretty, Nancy. I love your ink blending. It's a favorite technique of mine and you did a beautiful job with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!