Friday, May 20, 2016

Thank You Fairy Much

I just received this adorable Lawn Fawn stamp set, Fairy Friends.  I had so much FUN working with this set.  I am entering my card in the Lawnscaping Challenge #130 - Sparkle It Up.  The perfect challenge to give these cuties a try.  I made the background with several Distress Inks and created a little "fairy" mist with Heidi Swapp, Color Shine.  I am happy with the result.




Supplies:
Paper:  Arches watercolor paper, Neenah and Inkadinkado masking paper
Ink:  Distress Inks, and Versafine
Stamps:  Lawn Fawn
Dies:  Lawn Fawn
Other:  Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol and Wink of Stella

3 comments:

  1. Very clever & cute, Nancy! Great use of the Color Shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - that fairy mist is AMAZING!! i'm in LOVE!!! what a cool idea!!Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!