Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Tweet, tweet

It has been one month since my last post.  Can't honestly explain why.  I guess I have been busy with spring cleaning and gardening.  I love to be outside at this time of year. I have a fun little spring inspired card today. My card is for the YNS Challenge #38.  I am using the sketch.



I adore these sweet little birds from the YNS set "Word Critters, Spring Birds."  I stamped a bunch of them and already have some ideas for my next card.  The background was stamped with several distress inks, and I like the way it turned out.  

Supplies:
Paper:  Impress card and Neenah 
Ink:  Distress Inks, HA shadow ink, Versafine and Versamark
Stamps:  YNS and HA
Dies:  YNS, SSS and PTI
Other:  Gold embossing powder, Prismacolor pencils and Wink of Stella

7 comments:

  1. This is TOO cute, Nancy - love this colorful scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Nancy--what a darling card! Love the little birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card and perfect colors for the images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Darling.. I love the soft colors you created. Thanks for joining us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just darling! You created a wonderful scene with the clouds. Thanks for joining in YNS challenge #38!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!