Sunday, December 4, 2016

Snow Fun

Hello creative friends!  It is very cold here in upstate NY.  A fitting day to work on more Christmas cards!  I have a card for the YNS Sketch Challenge 53.  I had to use cute little "Waddles!", and I also used a new die from YNS, "Snowfall Panel."  It will be a holiday favorite of mine for a long time.
YNS sketch...
My card....
Supplies:
Paper:  HA card, Neenah and scraps
Ink:  MFT and Versafine
Stamps:  YNS, "Waddles Snow Fun"
Dies/Punches:  YNS coordinating dies and cover plate, SSS, Lawn Fawn and Martha Stewart punch
Other:  YNS Gum Drops and Copic markers

6 comments:

  1. oh nancy!!! your card is absolutely adorable!! those little penguins are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card - love the image and layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Nancy! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! I love it! Love the string of ornaments with Waddles hanging from it as well!! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute!!! love the coloring of the penguins!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!