Tuesday, May 9, 2017

I Love You Sew Much

Wow, it has been ages since I posted on my blog.  When Spring comes and the weather is beautiful, I spend most of my time in the garden.  I am continuing with sewing and have a new project to share.  With this dress, I used a serger for the first time.  I have always wanted one.  It was a bit of a learning curve, but I think I got it!  I don't know if you can see the rolled hem on the dress and sleeves, but this was done on the serger.  So cool!


Ironically, I was a winner on the Lawn Fawn Blog last week and won this adorable stamp set, Sewn With Love.  Of course I had to make a sewing themed card!  Such sweet sewing images.  I love them, and they are "sew" much fun to color.


I am entering my card in the 4th Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Black/White and bright. 

Supplies:
Paper:  HA card, Neenah and scraps
Ink:  MFT and Versafine
Stamps:  Lawn Fawn
Dies:  Lawn Fawn and YNS
Other:  Copic markers and HA black pearls


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. the dress is just beautiful and your card is too cute!! (my mom has a serger and I will never forget the time she made me thread it!! definitely a learning curve!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such a beautiful dress and card - you did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire people who can sew as I am totally without the talent! That sweet dress is just so adorable! I love the pretty quilt-look card! Congrats on winning the stamp set, such a happy coincidence! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were the perfect person to win that set, Nancy! Adorable card! The doll dress is just stunning--love the soft colors & lace! Enjoy your gardening now that it's Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!