Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Hello

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.  I am loving it!  Blue sky and pretty flowers.  Not to mention the hope of fresh tomatoes soon! What's not to love!  My card today is for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8 Summertime Fun, and the Simon Says Summer Sunshine Challenge. Lawn Fawn is becoming one of my favorite stamp companies.  They are so cheerful and happy!  And of course I had to use my all time favorite Hero Arts stamp,  Clouds.  It always says summer to me.


Supplies:
Paper:  Neenah and Graphic45
Ink:  MFT and HA
Stamps:  Lawn Fawn and Hero Arts
Dies:  Lawn Fawn coordinating dies, MFT and SSS
Other:  Copic markers

5 comments:

  1. oh what a sweet little scene, nancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really adorable scene, Nancy! Love how you used printed paper for the grass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lovely card totally captures carefree summer days! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy! What a perfectly adorable card for summertime! Lawn Fawn stamps really are happy and you've shown that with your fun critters being kite-lifted to say hello! Thank you for the visit to the Playhouse ~ it's been too long and it was great to see you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!