Friday, October 13, 2017

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I have been busy with Christmas decorating projects, and posting right now has not been an option.  I am making some handmade ornaments and decorating a small tree for my dolls:)  I will post when it is finished. Thank goodness I am taking the current on line card glass, Merry Making.  I usual have my holiday cards finished by now!  I promise to visit all my creative friends too!  I have two cards from day one and so many more ideas swimming around in my head.  These classes are always so inspiring.  Both cards used ink blending, which is still a bit of a challenge for me, but I like the results.  This card has a slight shimmer which, unfortunately does not photograph well.  I adhered the velum with pop dots and then covered them with embellishments. 



I used the same Hero Arts stamp for both but in different ways.
Supplies:
Paper:  Neenah, PTI vellum and HA card
Ink:  Versamark and Distress Oxide Inks
Stamps:  HA and MFT
Dies:  HA and MFT
Other:  Silver and white embossing powders, HA gems, YNS gems and sequins 


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow--these are just wonderful, Nancy! Beautiful ink blending & I love the snowflakes! Sending hugs, Greta

    ReplyDelete
  2. both cards are just gorgeous, nancy!! your inking is perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!