Friday, November 24, 2017

Holiday Greetings

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I just came back from a walk with my dog, Molly.  I had to walk off some of that turkey!  I have a card today for the LawnFawnatics Challenge #17. This is their color inspiration,

and this is my card...


I had so much fun with this little scene.  I started with that adorable Lawn Fawn plaid paper, and used it as the color scheme to follow the inspiration. The clouds and bottom area were blended with a mix of two Distress Oxide inks, Iced Spruce and Broken China.  I think the colors made a nice wintery look.  The houses and trees were colored with Copics and highlighted with Glossy Accents, Wink of Stella and Icicle Stickles.

Supplies:
Paper:  HA card, Lawn Fawn and Neenah
Ink:  Distress Oxide, MFT and Versafine Smokey Gray on the sentiment
Stamps:  Lawn Fawn
Dies:  Lawn Fawn
Other:  MFT stencil, Copic markers, Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents and Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!