Saturday, February 10, 2018

MFT Birthday Project

Good morning friends!  Have you ever worked on a card way too long and finally you just put it to bed?  My card today took a while to create, and you would never know by how simple it looks. Sometimes I just over think things.  I still have a bit of a learning curve when it comes to making shaker cards, and I was determined to make it happen.  My card is for the MFT Birthday Project.



I used the adorable MFT Otterly Love You stamp and die set, and MFT shaker pouches.  I added Perfect Pearls to the otters.  A bit difficult to photograph, but it does look cute and sparkly in person.

Supplies:
Paper: Neenah and card base from Michaels
Ink: MFT and Versafine
Stamps:  MFT
Dies:  MFT
Other:  MFT shaker die and pouches, Sequins from Lucy's Little Things, Perfect Pearls and Copic markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!