Monday, October 15, 2018

What's You Sign

I have two cards for the current Your Next Stamp Challenge.  Their Fun Friday Challenge is What's Your Sign.  My birthday is in December so I made a couple Christmas cards.  Lucky for me I am way behind in holiday card making, and this challenge is perfect!


YNS has some of the best dies too.  The Stripe-tastic Rectangle set is so versatile. I used it for a holiday backdrop.


Another favorite of mine is the Snowfall Panel die.  Add some sparkly paper and it is perfect!

Supplies:
Paper: Lawn Fawn, MFT, and Neenah
Ink:  Versafine and HA
Stamps:  YNS
Dies:  YNS
Other:  Copic markers, Wink of Stella and YNS Gumdrops

4 comments:

  1. You really made these stamps shine, Nancy! Love both of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fun cards Nancy - they are beautiful. Thank you too for the lovely message you left on my last post about Joop. We do miss him but know he is hopefully off to help another family/child and that makes it very rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove both of these Cards just Soooooo Adorable! Enjoythe rest off your Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what darling cards, Nancy! I really love the snowfall die & that cute angel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!