Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thinking of You

Yeah, I finally had some time to create!  I was inspired by the bright, hot colors for the current Embellish Magazine Challenge.  Their challenge is to use background stamps.  My very first stamp was a Hero Arts background stamp.  They have endless possibilities.  Here is the inspiration photo from Embellish.


And here is my wild and crazy card.


With these sunny bright colors and bold graphic images, I kept it simple.

Supplies:
Paper:  Recollections
Ink:  Versamark, Versafine, Habanero and Onyx Black, Memento, Cottage Ivy
Stamps:  Hero Arts and Papertrey Ink
Dies:  Papertrey Ink and Nesstabillities
Other:  Detail white embossing powder, brads, black pop dot 


5 comments:

  1. Dear nancy, so glad to see your creations again. The card is so great. Placement of the elements is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colors, Nancy - love your take on them - such a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your "wild and crazy" card, Nancy! I'm so glad you found some time to play. Love these fun colors! Hugs to you. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a bright and fun card, nancy! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so fun and happy Nancy! I'm glad you've had some time to create :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!