Saturday, February 11, 2012

Easter Blessings

Good Morning Creative Friends!  Today I am playing around with some new PTI stamps and getting a jump on my Easter cards.  If you follow the Papercraft Star blog they have provided some gorgeous freebies to use in your creations.  The digital images are from  The House Across the Bay. The beautiful floral background on my card is one of their images!  I have decided that the next few cards will also be made from all my scraps.  I have far too many!  I am also entering my card in the current Play Date Cafe challenge #118.

This is their inspiration photo ...


This is my card ...


Supplies:
Paper:  Scraps
Ink:  Adirondack, Tim Holtz and Color Box
Stamps: PTI and The House Across the Bay
Dies:  PTI

9 comments:

  1. Nancy, your card is so beautiful. Love the clean lines, blue and yellow together and sweet butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these bright, fun colors together and especially the shape of the center die :) Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color combo, Nancy! You used it beautifully on this card! Good idea getting a jump on your Easter cards. I've missed visiting you! Hope you're doing well! Hugs to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is so bright and cheerful, nancy... just lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO very pretty Nancy! Love the pretty backgorund paper. Great use of those scraps ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card. I love the center of this one! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card...I am so happy you could play along with us in The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely blue card. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! I love the blue and yellow color scheme. Thanks so much for your sweet comments about my Fab 5 win. I appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!