Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Colors of Autumn

Don't you just love the colors of Autumn?  Year after year I am always amazed with the stunning gifts of nature.  Truly inspirational! Of course, the only downside is the hint of what may be to come:)  I do feel empowered though.  I lived through last years many nor-easters, and now I think I am ready for anything.  I have two seasonal cards to share today.  I am using some of my hoarded  patterned paper and embellishments.  I seriously could open my own craft supply store.


Supplies:
Paper:  HA card, MME and scraps
Ink:  HA, Vesafine and Versamark
Stamps:  HA and ODBD
Dies/Punches:  ODBD and Spellbinders
Other:  Copic markers and gold embossing powder




Supplies:
Paper:  HA card, MME and scraps
Ink: Vesafine and Versamark
Stamps:  PTI
Dies/Punches:  PTI and Spellbinders
Other:  Copic markers, twine, burlap fabric, gold embossing powder and Sandylion stickers 

6 comments:

  1. what a lovely set of fall cards, nancy! the sunflowers on the first one are so pretty and the second one is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I love Fall its my favorite time of year. I try not to think of the winter weather to follow. Love both designs they are perfect for Fall and beautiful use of that pattern paper you've been saving!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy, just signed up as your October Card Chain Challenge sender! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy and thanks for visiting my WOYWW desk and for becoming a fan. I've been swapping cards with CCC for about 15 months and do enjoy sending and receiving cards one has put some thought into and know that they are appreciated. I just received Janets card from Mauritius yesterday and need to make Octs card today to ensure it arrives OS in time for the end of the month. What did you think of the WOYWW madness?...I addicted and look forward to peeking into the creative lives of others across the globe. Do enjoy your week, hugs Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute cards! I like the sunflowers - they just pop right off the page. I'm excited that you've joined the card exchange at Society of Stampers. It's such a great group of crafters and getting to know them has been a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog looks wonderful, Nancy! Love your projects & you made me smile about opening your own store. I could give you serious competition--LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!