Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Blessings

Today I don't have a card, but instead I stamped a wine tag.  I wanted a nice tag to go with the wine I am taking to my friend's home on Thanksgiving.  I am also entering my tag in the ODBD challenge, Blessings.  They have a fun challenge this time to use the letters in BLESSING for a recipe.  I believe I have used at least four.  L - leaf background, E - embossing, I - ink, N - Nestabilities  and G - gold.


and a close up....


The ODBD Leaf Background stamp was perfect for the emboss resist technique.  I used three different distress inks, and I like the way it turned out.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Supplies:
Paper:  PTI
Ink:  Vesamark and Tim Holtz distress ink
Stamps:  ODBD
Dies/Punches:  PTI and Nestabilities
Other:  Gold and Clear embossing powders

9 comments:

  1. Very nice wine tag - very nice background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, Nancy! Love your gorgeous background and all the pretty gold! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. how awesome is this!!! love your creation. Hope your thanksgiving was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful tag Nancy! I love the emboss resist technique that you've used and the colours are gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us in the ODBD Shining the Light challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look of resist! Beautiful Thanksgiving tag Nancy w/your golden sentiment! Thanks for creating with us at ODBD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful tag, Nancy!! I just love the use of embossing resist and the quote!! Such a great Thanksgiving gift!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful tag to make your thoughtful gift even more special, Nancy! That design would translate into a gorgeous card, as well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! What a thoughtful gift and a perfect tag foe the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tag, Nancy--bet they loved it! Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving. Congrats on your Scavenger Hunt win at a2z!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!