Friday, January 9, 2015

Vintage Valentines

When I first saw this SSS set Quite the Pear, I immediately thought of vintage children's valentines.  I combined these adorable images with some old and new HA stamps as well.  I like the way they turned out, and I will be entering them in the current SSS Wednesday Challenge.  This challenge is "Something New", and I am using my new stamps to create a vintage look. I am also entering my cards in the current a2z Scrapbook Challenge, again to use "Something New."  I am using my new HA stamp set, Stamp and Cut Hearts.  I think they have a vintage feel as well.




With this third card, I used two HA stamps Tiny Heart Background and Engraved Fruits and kissed them to create the heart pear.

Supplies:
Paper:  HA cards, PTI, Bazzill and scraps
Ink:  Versafine, HA and Memento
Stamps:  SSS and HA
Dies/Punches:  SSS, HA and Sizzix
Other:  Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol

14 comments:

  1. Darling cards, Nancy! Love your fun designs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adorable set of cards, nancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nancy, what a wonderful set of Valentines! Love your designs and your brilliant colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards!! Such fun designs!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. So creative, Nancy! I love all your sweet Valentines! Glad to see you in the gallery at a2z!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are really charming, Nancy! Love how you paired your SSS and HA goodies so much! Thanks for playing along with us at a2z Scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Cards! Love what you've done with the tiny hearts background!! Thanks for joining us at a2z Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card! Love all the hearts. Thanks for joining us at a2z Scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Nancy!! Your cards are so much fun to look at. Nicely done. Thanks for joining us over at the a2z Scrapbooking Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful use of these stamps! glad you entered it at a2z!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun little valentines ... so glad you joined our new to you challenge at a2z scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty valentines! Thanks for joining us over at a2z Scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!