Thursday, April 9, 2015

Some Buggie Loves You

My card today is for the Your Next Stamp Sketch Challenge #11  I just love their little critters.


My card...


I am trying to use some of my enormous stash of patterned paper.  The floral pattern seemed perfect with these cute little bugs.  I added Perfect Pearls and a bit of glossy accents to the bugs.  They have a nice sheen, but it is a little difficult to photograph.

Supplies:
Paper:  Basic Grey, Bo Bunny and HA card
Ink:  Versafine and Versamark
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp
Dies:  YNS, MFT and SSS
Other:  Glossy Accents and Perfect Pearls

11 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card - very nice take of the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card.. thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute, nancy... makes me think of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute and happy card design, Nancy! And congrats on using up a bit of patterned paper - I need to do the same! Thanks for stopping by the Attic - I enjoyed your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooo cute!!! I hear ya about the patterned paper stash:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that bright paper Nancy and this is a great take on the sketch.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! Thanks for joining us over at the YNS Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally adorable, lovin these sweet bugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a bright and happy card, instantly put a smile on my face! Thanks for linking up with us over at YNS :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a bright and happy card. The bugs work so well with this sketch. Thanks for joining in challenge #11 at YNS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!