Thursday, February 4, 2016

Continuing

I am still practicing with water colors.  This medium does not come easily to me, but I am determined to give it a try.  I tried expressive flowers, and could not make it work for me.  I decided to use a stamped image as a guide.  I stamped one of my favorite florals from Hero Arts lightly in a soft green.  It gave me a bit more structure.  I do like a little more control and was able to apply some of the class techniques.

My card is based on lessons from day 3 and 4

I am entering my card in the Hero Arts Challenge:
Fabulous Flowers



Supplies:
Paper:  HA card and Arches watercolor
Ink:  Gansai Water Colors and Versafine
Stamps:  HA and SSS
Dies:  SSS
Other:  Perlen Pen

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow--I love this card, Nancy--gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super pretty! Love the blues!
    Thanks for joining us for the Hero Arts Fabulous Flowers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!