Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop Challenge

Hello creative friends.  Today I have a card for the PTI May 2016 Blog Hop Challenge.  Check out this gorgeous inspiration photo.
I was inspired by the lovely pastel colors and the soft gray sentiment.  



I am also entering my card in the PTI Make it Monday Challenge #250 - creating masked backgrounds.  I blended sevearal inks to achieve the background.  I was going for a soft beach look.  Ink blending does not come easy to me, but after much practice, I like the way this turned out.  

Supplies:
Paper:  Neenah
Ink:  Versacolor, Memento and Avery Elle
Stamps:  PTI, Simple Seashells and Flower Favorites for the sentiment
Dies:  PTI coordinationg dies and Memory Box for the masked background
Other:  Inkadinkado masking paper

20 comments:

  1. Nancy, great idea to use seashells in card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOO so pretty, Nancy! I love those shells. They are sitting in my card. :) Beautiful designed, stamped and blended/masked. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog and following, Nancy. I'm now following yours too. :)

      Delete
  3. Your blended and masked background is just lovely Nancy and I love the shells too...lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a soft beachy look, Nancy. You got it perfectly. Great for both challenges. Lovely cascading shells!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love your pretty shells! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing take on the inspiration art, Nancy! Your coloring is divine!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your beautiful shells and wonderful background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those pretty pastel shells and the gorgeous inked backdrop you created for them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely take on the inspiration photo, nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty beach background and the addition of some pretty shells. Very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful use of the colors from the inspiration artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nancy this is just perfect and I love the softness of your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, love the beachy theme! Your blended background is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty! I love the background and the lovely shells.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing!! I just love your design and the softness of your colors!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the soft colors you have used for your shells!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!