Sunday, September 4, 2016

Be Thankful

I am thankful every day for all that God has given me.  Creativity, a home and family, food to eat and good friends.  What more do you need.  I have not posted in a while because I have been a bit busy with other parts of my life.  I recently had a wonderful visit from some of my favorite "out of town" friends, and it was delightful.  We spent a FUN day in Woodstock, NY.  My card today is for the SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.  I am also entering my card in the current SSS Flickr Challenge #53.


I honestly love the change of seasons.  Each one is a gift of color and inspiration.  In this card, I made die cuts from Tim Holtz Kraft-Core.  I roughed them up with an emory board and then placed them back in the card.  The sentiment was embossed with one of my all time favorites Tsukineko Verdigris.

Supplies:
Paper :  HA card, Kraft Core and scraps
Ink:  Versamark and Versafine
Stamps:  SSS
Dies:  SSS
Other:  SSS sequins and verdigris embossing powder

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Fall card, Nancy! Glad you had some fun with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the change in the seasons and I love when all the autumnal cards start coming into play again! Love the embossed flowers and it is such a great touch to use that bright blue as a pop of contrast for your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!