Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Feliz Navidad

I received a surpise in the mail from one of my oldest and dearest creative friends, Tina.


She is so sweet and very talented.  Tina has recently designed her own line of stamps and sent me her newest release.  They have so many adorable images that could be used together or apart.  I had fun with these and made my first Christmas card of the season!


Supplies:
Paper:  Hero Arts card, PTI and scraps
Ink:  Versafine and Top Boss
Stamps:  http://www.laparejacreativa.com/
Dies/Punches: Nestabilities
Other:  Ranger embossing powder


4 comments:

  1. So sweet of Tina! Love your darling card, Nancy! Bet it felt good to create! Sending hugs, as always! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and very nice "Happy Mail" tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Nancy...I just saw your post... Thank you so much for your kind words and I love your card. Such a clever design, I just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful gift! Love the card she sent to you & the one you made!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!