Sunday, August 23, 2015

August Card Chain Challenge

It is safe to post my entry for the August CCC, because Karen has received my card.  In case any of my readers have never participated in this fun challenge, I reccommend you give it a try.  It is for international card makers as well, and you get to meet creative folks from all over the world.  Oh, and there are prizes too!  I love it! Here is the link: http://dominodebi.typepad.com/sos/ccc-faq.html.

I chose the flower requirement and tried some Disstress markers on watercolor paper.  I love all the wonderful watercolor inspiration being used these days, and I need to keep giving it a try.  I am pretty happy with the result.


Supplies:
Paper:  HA card, PTI and Arches
Ink:  Versafine and Versamark
Stamps:  MFT, PTI and ODBD
Dies:  Nestabilities, PTI and ODBD
Other:  Clear embossing powder, Tim Holtz distess markers and twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!