Saturday, February 27, 2016

Big Bold Bloom Wild Painting

I am taking this wonderful 5 week painting class. 
In all my years of painting I have always used oils, and now I am trying acrylic paints.  I am hoping to get more loose and expressive, and carry this to all aspects of creating.  We are also working with flowers.  I love flowers!

Aren't these colors amazing!!!!


1st underpainting


2nd layer underpainting

We are starting with an underpainting of loose wild drawings.  I am sooo enjoying this and will keep you posted on the progress.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bouquet & I love your "underpainting", Nancy! Enjoy your class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful the colors are amazing - keep up the good work thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!