Thursday, February 25, 2016

Papertrey Ink February Blog Hop

I have been a bit absent from blogging, but could not pass up this gorgeous inspiration photo for the Papertrey Ink February Blog Hop Challenge.  So much eye candy!


My card....


I was inspired by the soft color combination and the subtle texture.  

Supplies:
Paper:  HA card and Bazzill
Ink:  Memento and Versamark
Stamps:  PTI Vintage Linens and Finding a New Leaf
Dies:  PTI and SSS
Other:  HA pearls, gold embossing powder and Martha Stewart score board

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous take on the inspiration, Nancy--love your design! Waiting for better light to take a picture of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and springlike Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy! What a beautiful layout and design! My gosh the blooms are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmm just beautiful!! I really like your use of the frames in your design. it is clean and elegant : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the frames you incorporated into your card...very nice touch!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! I love all of the different elements! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, Nancy. You highlighted so many elements of the inspiration photo perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love the flowers and the textured panel behind the frame Is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how your beautiful pink blooms just pop! Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!