Friday, March 16, 2018

The Best Friendships

Good morning friends.  I have a card for the MFT Sketch Challenge #376. I used some MFT papers and stamps as well. The circle panel was embossed with "Romantic Script Background" and colored with several Distress Oxide inks.  I haven't used colored pencils in a while, so I gave them a try.
The sketch....
My card....

I am also entering my card in the SSS National Craft Month Challenge.

Supplies:
Paper: Neenah and MFT 
Ink:  Versafine, Versamark and Distress Oxide
Stamps: MFT
Dies:  SSS, Nestabilities and MFT coordinating dies
Other:  Prismacolor pencils and white embossing powder




3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, Nancy, and beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card, Nancy! Looks like you didn't have any trouble coloring with the pencils!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!