Saturday, March 10, 2018

Thanks

I have been experimenting with cross stitch again.  The design and die is from Paper Smooches.  I would love to make my own cross stitch designs, but I am not quite that skilled just yet.  I must keep practicing.  I love the results with these cards! I used Lawn Fawn Rose Gold embossing powder on the sentiment. The combination makes for such a nice feminine feel!

I am also entering my card in the SSS National Craft Month Challenge.

Supplies:
Paper: Card from Impress, PTI vellum, Neenah and MFT
Ink:  Versamark
Dies:  Mama Elephant, SSS, and Nestabilities
Other:  DMC floss, embossing powder and pearls

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Nancy--you're making me want to get out my cross-stitch! Haven't picked it up since I started making cards & really should combine the 2 as I adore this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sweet little card makes me want to get back into cross-stitching, nancy!!! it is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!