Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Have a tree-mendous Christmas

One more Christmas card for the Hero Arts monthly challenge, Holiday Cardmaking.


This time I wanted to try something more simple and one layer.  I used a shiny cardstock that I bought at Michaels. I am not sure of the manufacturer.  I masked the triangles that were cut with a Nestabilities and inked them in Encore, Satin Rose.  The two stamps are from Hero Arts and were stamped with Versamark and embossed with Ranger, Copper.  Added pearls.

6 comments:

  1. Love the pearls, a perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, these colors are so elegant! I love your design with the masked triangles! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors here are wonderful and love the simplicity of it Nancy- love how you stamped the triangles too- awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your embossing! The pearls are so elegant too! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy - love this... beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Card, Nancy. The sentiment is perfect--Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!