Sunday, October 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to You

This is my entry for the current Embellish Vintage Color Challenge.  I love Vintage, so I had to give it a try.  I love this color combination too.




Papers are from Sassafras and Recollections. I used two Hero Arts stamps. The Holly Flourish was clear embossed, and then inked with Tim Holtz Rusty Hinge and Vintage Photo.  The sentiment was embossed in Ranger, Copper.  The ornament is a chipboard tag painted with Tim Holtz Crackle Paint, Peeled Paint.  I added one of my Grandmother's vintage buttons, ribbon and green pearl.

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty Nancy! And I love that you've used these colors for Christmas, it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, It's beautiful! ...and your gramdma's button, what a special embellishment. It makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Really love the flourish background on this design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Nancy! These colors are beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful way to use that HA background stamp Nancy!!! LOVE the vintage button on your ornament...PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty background design! Thanks for joining the Embellish Vintage Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that color combo. too. It turned out great. Makes me want to break out some crackle paint too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nancy--Love your card and the vintage look is wonderful. Love how you attached the ribbon to the ornament. You did a great job. I have missed seeing your cards. It is good to see your work again. Take care and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Nancy! Love these colors and crackled ornament! Pretty button too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely! such unique colors for a holiday card. beautiful work, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, love that background! So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!