Sunday, July 17, 2016

MFT Camp Create Day 1

Good morning creative friends.  I am participating in the second session of the MFT Camp Create.  I am a little behind, and hope I can earn all the badges.  Day one of this session is Fantastic Foiling.  I have decided to use this session to catch up on my much needed Christmas cards.  I usually start making holiday cards in July, and the season will be here before you know it!


As usual, foiling is a bit difficult to photograph. I started with a water color background and added some gold splatters and embossing.  A bit different for a holiday card, but I like the result.

Supplies:
Paper:  Arches water color, white card stock and Deco foil
Ink:  Versamark and Delicata
Stamps:  MFT Party Patterns
Dies:  MFT Joy Photo Card Frame
Other:  Gold embossing powder and Heidi Swapp Color Shine






2 comments:

  1. beautiful Christmas card, nancy... love the simplicity of the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow--love how this came out, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!