Monday, July 18, 2016

MFT Camp Create Day 2

   










I am slowly finishing the MFT Camp Create Challenges.  Today's card is Coloring on Kraft.  As I mentioned in my post yesterday, I am making some Christmas cards.  Coloring on kraft with colored pencils is one of my favorite techniques.  On the background, I used the MFT In the Woods Stencil with Mother of Pearl Modeler Cream and then stamped over with the MFT Snowfall Background. Nothing says Christmas to me like this adorable Pure Innocence stamp.


Supplies:
Paper: White card stock and kraft
Ink:  Versafine and HA
Stamps:  MFT Snowfall background and Pure Innocence Season's Tweetings 
Dies:  MFT and Nestabilities
Other:  Modeler Cream and Prismacolor Pencils 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Nancy, what a beautiful, charming card! I love your coloring! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is absolutely adorable, nancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the MOP for the background & your coloring on kraft looks just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make me Happy!